The moniker of "Tantraviking" was given to Paul as a reference to his work. Paul's geneology of being 1/2 Norwegian and 1/2 Italian has something to do with it as well. He believes that his Norwegian ancestory is what leads him to be Bold, Protective and Honorable, while the Italian is responsible for his Passion, Creative Nurtring and his overall Loving Nature.
Paul "Tantraviking" Bagge has been a guest sexpert on numerous radio shows
Here are listings for a few of them
Multiple appearances on "Ready For Love Radio" with Nikki Leigh
Ready For Love Radio
"EROS Evolution" radio show with Dr. Martha Tara Lee
Raising Sexual Energy
Paul is also the author of the following CODE OF ETHICS
This was published in 2011 and has served as a base model for other such codes by
governing organizations and practitioners alike.
TANTRAVIKING'S CODE OF ETHICS For SEXUAL ENERGY WORKERS
* To be and remain grounded during the entire session.
* To make and provide the client/seeker with a healthy and safe environment.
* To be sure the client/seeker has a firm understanding of what will happen during the session.
* To always inform the client/seeker of any possible side effects of the session before it begins.
* To make sure the client/seeker understands they are able to stop the session at any time they feel uncomfortable with the work being done or do not understand what is being done.
* To realize that the work being done may result in the client/seeker being in an altered mental capacity, and to never take advantage of the situation.
* To always act in accordance with the client/seeker's best interest.
* To always keep the client/seekers mental, physical and spiritual health as guidlines during a session.
* To not change the scope of the session without client/seeker's consent at any time.
* To reserve the right to end the session, and act upon it, if ever the client/seeker's or my health or boundaries are about to become in jeopardy.
* To always, to the best of my ability, provide the client/seeker the services to which they are paying for.
* To provide the client/seeker with sufficient "Aftercare" ( The AFTERCARE of the client/seeker can be just as important as the session itself. Often the full effects of a session cannot be felt until days later.)
* To always try to teach and educate the client/seeker about their bodies and the processes which brought them to a session.